How to propose a girl
Memorable Ways to Propose a Woman
What is the best way to propose a girl? x working formulas to propose your girl in a right way. Most of girls do not want the ordinary scenario, that is the guy getting down on one knee with a red rose in his hand, and just proposing.
Which is the best place to propose marriage to your woman?
This is one of the most important aspects of a good proposal. Always pick a place that either has a lot of memories for both of you, or a place where your girlfriend’s always wanted to go. Proposing at home is great, but unless you’ve planned something special at home, it can turn out to be a boring affair of twiddling thumbs after the first five minutes.
These are starting points to help you come up with a unique proposal concept created with just her in mind. We would love to help you personalize the ideas to make sure she gets a one-of-a-kind proposal or help you bring them to life. Below are examples of the types of personalities that we’ve come across and the style of proposals that they may desire. Which type is your girlfriend?
57 Memorable Ideas to Propose Her
1. Choose a favorite place
2. Have a choir, brass band or drum line show up for a surprise performance
3. Get in touch with the stage manager of your favorite production and propose after the cast’s curtain call.
4. Arrange a surprise proposal with a street caricaturist.
5. Ask the divers at an aquarium to put on a proposal show inside their biggest fish tank.
6. Send your unsuspecting fiance-to-be on a treasure hunt that ends with your proposal.
7. Go out for a night of dancing and ask the DJ or bandleader to pass you the mic
8. Hire a skywriter to spell out your proposal for everyone around to see.
9. Take out a full-page ad in a newspaper, and then pick the perfect spot to have a relaxing morning of catching up on current events.
10. Plan a romantic destination getaway for two.
11. Go to the beach and build a sandcastle together (at a safe distance from the ocean!)
12. Gather a bunch of your friends and family for a party and have everyone put on a T-shirt
13. Spell your proposal out in glow-in-the-dark star stickers on your ceiling.
14. Throwback to your childhood with a proposal written in sidewalk chalk on your street or driveway.
15. Turn off all the lights in your apartment and make a trail of candles that leads to a circle of votives positioned around the ring.
16. Have a custom jigsaw puzzle made with your picture and the words “Marry me?”
17. Create a web page declaring your love and proposal, and leave a clue with the web address written on it—don’t say a word.
18. Set up a live-stream channel (on Ustream.tv) and invite all of your friends and family to watch the proposal live
19. Ask the pastry chef to write, “Will you marry me?” in chocolate sauce around the rim of a dessert plate.
20. Build a scene of a snowman proposing, and then tell your soon-to-be-fiance to look outside.
21. Propose in a flower or botanical garden when everything is in bloom.
22. Have your proposal in a park, with friends and family a safe distance away. 23. On New Year’s Eve, sneak away to a romantic spot just before midnight and propose as the perfect start to the new year.
24. Hire An Entire Theater Cast?
25. The Umbrella Proposal – paint an alphabet on each umbrella and waited for the couple to finish their 3 mile walk around the lake.
26. Falling In Love While Falling to Earth – “taking proposals to another level” to another level, a level about 20,000 feet above the Earth.
27. Virtually Real Proposal editing a wall in a game or the sky
28. Cinema Movie – CREATE A MILESTONE MOVIE
29. PROPOSING ON A HIKE
30. PROPOSING AT THE BEACH
31. PROPOSAL IDEAS FOR BOOK LOVERS – ASK HER FAVORITE AUTHOR TO HELP WITH
32. THE PROPOSAL
33. FLASH MOB PROPOSALS
34. PROPOSE WHILE PLAYING A TRIVIA GAME
35. The sporting event – Attention from 16,000 strangers.
36. Walk on the beach
37. Where you first met
38. The hot-air balloon
39. Dressed up like a groom for Halloween!
40. In Cinderella’s carriage
41. Fireworks display
42. Hundred of candles
43. Skydiving in the grand canyon
44. Give your sweetheart a sensual massage and save the left hand for last.
45. Create a path to the engagement ring. For example, scatter petals from the front door to the bedroom and use more petals to spell out “Will you marry me?”
46. Place sweet notes in different spots around the house. In each spot, write something that you love about your sweetheart and where to find the next note. In the last note say “For all these reasons and more, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?”
47. Mario Proposal – Yeppers… a GIRL proposed to her man.
48. The Subway Proposal – perform a mass singalong on a subway.
49. Drone Proposal
50. Fortune Cookie Proposal
51. Message In A Bottle Proposal -Make your own message in a bottle.
52. Buy a pet that she’s always wanted (bunny, kitten, puppy) and loosely tie the ring around its neck.
53. Christmas Lights Proposal
54. Secret Message Necklace Proposal
55. Romantic Helicopter Ride Proposal
56. Sunrise Hike Proposal
57. Wedding Cake Taste Test – How fun would this be!?
Marriage proposals, offer delicious flexibility, as they do not require specific dates, times, locations, surroundings, garments, or obligatory attendees. They present of the few milestones in which you can assume full control.
Since your girlfriend probably has her own dream marriage proposal ideas, you may be tempted to ask her for guidance on how to pop the question. Don’t do it. Keep your plans under wraps — she’d much prefer that you come up with a plan, any plan, than ask for her input. The surprise factor is key. Even if you went engagement ring shopping together, or if she’s suspicious that a proposal is imminent, your lady wants to be caught off guard when you get down on one knee. A whopping 90 percent of women say they do not want to be involved in the planning of their engagements (after all, they need to save up all their planning energies for the year of wedding prep that awaits), and only 4 percent dismissed the “surprise factor” as unimportant.
Say the Words, “Will You Marry Me?”
Yes, you’ll be nervous, but don’t forget to get on bended knee and use the right lingo. Nearly 90 percent of women said they want their future grooms to put their kneecap to the ground as they ask the question. And no matter what you say — even if you’ve written her an epic poem or composed a rock ballad in her honor — it’s essential that you finish with the precise words: “Will you marry me?” If you’ve paid attention to our proposal pointers, you’re certain to get the answer you’re hoping for (plus a passionate display that your proposal passed muster).
If you are in the position of get your ex back and propose her you should really check How to Get Your Ex Back: The Right Way