5 Steps for the Perfect Kiss – How to kiss a girl perfectly
Follow the below suggestions on ways to kiss a girl you will have absolutely nothing to fear, and your first kiss will be an unforgettable one.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Use antiperspirant: sweating a lot does not make you smell “manly” and will not make her feel like kissing you.
- Take care of your personal hygiene: make certain your breath smells fresh and that your hands and fingernails are clean.
- Take care of your lips: she will not mind if you have a zit on your face but make sure your lips are moisturized. No one likes kissing dry or chapped lips.
- Make the first move: it’s typically that the guy takes the first step. Women love guys who are confident, so if you feel like kissing her and the time is right simply go all out.
- Watch your timing: even if you believe you’re the best kisser on the planet, she will not concur if you try to kiss her when she is not prepared for it.
- Kiss her in a private place: she will not feel comfortable if other people are looking while you’re kissing for the first time. Even if it does not make you feel uneasy it might make her feel that way.
- Know when to stop: the fact that she is kissing you doesn’t mean you have to grope her. Most women do not like to be groped during the first kiss! Do not try to see how far you can press your luck. Treat her with respect and you will get more than one kiss.
- Do not feel limited to kiss her on the mouth: most women like to be kissed in the neck. Believe it or not, some women prefer a kiss in their neck than one in their mouth.
1. Ensure she is willing and prepared
Attempting to kiss a girl at the wrong time or who sees you only as a friend can be very humiliating! Take note of her actions. Unless she is very worried, she must provide you with some subtle indications that she wants to be kissed or will not mind if you do it. For example, she may look deeply into your eyes, or begin to caress your hand.
2. Breaking the touch barrier
It’s a lot easier to kiss a woman if you have currently developed some physical contact with her such as holding hands. Do not hesitate to briefly touch her arm or hand casually while talking, and see how she responds. If it does not make her feel uneasy she might be prepared to kiss you.
3. Lean in for the kiss
Once you are sure she is prepared to kiss you, make eye contact and lean towards her. Tilt your head a little to prevent bumping noses and close your eyes just before your lips touch hers.
4. Kiss her upper or lower lip
Begin by kissing either her upper or lower lip very softly. During the first kiss, there is nothing worse than a wet kiss or one with your mouth wide open like an alligator!
5. Deepen the kiss
If you feel comfy and she is reacting well, tease her lips with the tip of your tongue and await her to open her mouth a little. When she opens her lips place the tip of your tongue into her mouth softly. Don’t be rude during the first kiss.
A warning: If she gets uncomfortable or ever says stop, then stop. When a girl wants to be kissed, and you start with small light kisses, go slow, touch her the right way, pull her in with your arms, and kiss her, she’ll be happy to kiss you back and more. Kissing a girl for the first time isn’t about the kiss itself.